How to Become a Water Ninja on Club Penguin
As we all know, Water Jitsu is out! A lot of ninjas are looking forward to becoming a Water Ninja! This guide will help you become a Water Ninja, and will teach you how to play the new Water Jitsu Game.
How to Become A Water Ninja:
- Open your map and go to the Dojo Courtyard. Once you’re in the Dojo Courtyard, go into the Ninja Hideout. And once you’re in the Ninja Hideout you will see a blue panel, click it and a blue water door will appear
- Once the Door Opens, Go inside it and check out the Water Jitsu Room! After stepping inside the Water Jitsu Room, walk up to Sensei on his pillow to begin. You will see this screen:
- Now, it’s time to earn your Suit! Click on “Earn your Water Suit” to begin the game. How to Play Water Card Jitsu:
1. First, Choose a card from the Bottom of the Screen:
2. Empty the Stones by making the elements on it disappear. You may have to use more than one card on the same stone.
- Water beats Fire
- Fire beats Snow
- Snow beats Water
3. Then, pick an empty glowing stone to move, remember you can go diagonally! So think of this as a race to the gong, and you have to eliminate certain elements to make your way to the Gong.
4. Now to win the game, be the last one standing or be the first to reach the gong. You’ll earn more experience points by reaching the gong!
Here’s what happens when you reach the gong:
Ok, so to review everything here is a quick summary of how to play and what the objective is:
- Objective: Reach the gong before anyone else, or be the last one standing
- How to Play: You are the player with the green Highlited squares. There will be moving cards at the bottom of your screen. Choose one of those cards and click on a square that has an element that can be defeated by the card you choose. In Example: You choose a water card, so what you would do is click on a square with a “fire” on it. You will then put out the fire and move in the direction of the square
Need more help?? Check out this very cool video Archiyoso made about how to become a water ninja, and earn your stamps!