How To Become A Ninja On Club Penguin
Hey guys! What we have here is a step to step guide on how to become a Ninja On Club Penguin !!
Follow These steps! :
1. Talk To Sensei, He will Give you some Card Jitsu Cards.
2. Talk to Sensei and Pick the “Earn Your Belts Mode” To earn belts Fastest. He will choose an opponent for you.
3. Play as many Matches as you can to rank up faster. To win, you must defeat your opponent. Fire beats Ice. Water beats Fire. And Ice beats Water
Most Common Question: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO WIN TO BECOME BLACK BELT??
White belt: 5 wins.
Yellow belt: 13 wins.
Orange belt: 21 wins
Green belt: 30 wins.
Blue belt: 40 wins.
Red belt: 52 wins.
Purple belt: 64 wins.
Brown belt: 76 wins.
Black belt: 88 wins.
4. Keep getting as many Belts as you can until you get Black Belt. Here are the belts:
5. Once you get Black Belt, you must then Challenge the Sensei! Note: DO NOT Challenge the Sensei Until you are a Black Belt!
Now, To beat the Sensei Now that You are a Black Belt. You Will NOT win on your first or second try. Maybe third, but know that Sensei is a bot, and he will only let you win randomly. At this point, Just challenge Sensei and play him as many times as you can, And you will become a Ninja!!!
Now that you are a Ninja, you can go into the ninja room! Your next challenge is becoming a FIRE Ninja! Thanks for Visiting the site and I hope you like the page