Club Penguin System Defender Cheats
The System Defender game which was supposed to be released on January 10 came out today on January 13, 2011. This game is very cool! Check out this Complete Guide:
First of all, this new game is a Tower Defense Game, which means your objective is to try to build defense units that will stop the bad robots from getting to your base.
How To Play System Defender:
- First head to the EPF Command Room
- Where the System Scanner used to be… The new game System Defender Replaced it, walk up to this and click the screen to play the game.
- Above is what you will see when you click on the screen…
- Click on “Defend System”
Ok, so let’s break this down into simple words:
- The “Bad Guys” Are the robots that come out of the left side of the screen
- Your objective is to destroy these bad guys before they get to the center
- You can build 4 Different defense units
- The first unit you can build is a Short Range Fast Shooter
- The Second Unit is a Long Range Power, but Slow Shooter
- The Third And final unit is a Short-Range, Power Shooter
Build these 3 Across the Board for the most effective Power Build..
Upgarding Units and Re-Powering Your Battery:
What you see above is an Upgrade. There are two ways to Get Upgrades in the game. One is to buy one for 500 points, the other is to pick one up from enemies:
- Above you see a Battery, and an Upgrade. Pick up the battery to regain Battery Power, And Pick up the Upgrade to Upgrade One of your buildings.
- Note:UNITS CAN ONLY BE UPGRADED 3 TIMES
Winning The Game:
To win the game, build and upgrade lots of units, and destroy all the enemy robots… Here is my board after I beat the Game for the first Time… (Bigger Units are Units that have been Upgraded)
When you win the game, This message will pop up: