Club Penguin Rookie Tracker September 2013
Rookie is a famous penguin on Club Penguin, and he is waddling around the island, so i’ve made a tracker below that you can use to find him quicker! To use the tracker, simply refresh the page every couple minutes or so, and see if it has updated itself yet. If you notice it is not being updated for a long time, then Rookie probably is offline or the tracker is down for maintenance.
Tips For Finding Rookie:
- Check Full Servers! Or check servers that normally aren’t full
- Listen to the penguins around you! Although sometimes penguins LIE just for attention, a lot of times penguins shout,”ROOKIE” when he is close!
- Rookie loves switching servers, so don’t stay at one place for too long!
- Odds are that Rookie is getting a BIG crowd, so look around for some BIG crowds!
- Rookie likes roaming all around the island! But he is most frequently spotted on his Ship!
- Check what penguins are in the room you are in! (Click On your Buddy list, then down on your buddy list click on the blank smilie to see who is in your room!)
- Ask your friends! Get together with some friends and Help Find Rookie!
What will Rookie Give Me?
- First, Rookie is ALWAYS giving away something FREE! Wether it is a Free item, or a background!
Check Out This Free Background I Got From Rookie!
[Background not available until next week]
How Can I Be Rookie’s Friend????
- Yup! To add Rookie, simply find him on Club Penguin, click his player card, and click on the icon with the little box on it to get a gift and to add him!
Leave A Comment If YOU Found Rookie!