Mission 1 Case of The Missing Puffles Guide
Club Penguin Mission 1 Case of the Missing Puffles Walkthrough Tutorial
- Talk to Aunt Arctic.. Doesn’t matter what you click.
- Go to the Ice Rink and look all the way to the right, pick up the photos on the ground.
- Place them into your inventory
- Give the photos to Aunt Arctic
- Go to the pet shop and read the note that is all the way to the left on the Dog House
- Decode the Message: Note: I Can’t tell you what it says Because it’s different for everyone.
- Go to the Sports Shop After you Decode the Message
- Tell Gary the Decoded Message that you found which should be a number
- Talk to Gary, then grab the 2 items into your inventory
- Go to the Iceburg, and use the Life Preserver Launcher To save the penguins
- Once you save the penguins, head to the Skii Mountain
- Use your Spy Phone to fix the telescope (Use the Wrench That’s on your Spy Phone)
- Once you fix the telescope, look through it until you find the Flying Puffle
- Go to the Tallest Mountain (On your map)
- Use the Grapple Hook to get to the top
- After you find the missing puffles, talk to Aunt Arctic and collect your reward.